Ayurvedic Medicine For Belly Fat
According to Ayurveda, belly fat is due to a number of reasons that cause an increase in Kapha dosha. Lack of exercise, sleep in afternoons, an unhealthy diet and lifestyle can lead to this collective state. There are many ways to lose belly fat with Ayurveda, which is based on diet and lifestyle regulations.
Best Way To Lose Belly Fat With Ayurveda
1. Foods like candy, sugary drinks, foods high in carbohydrates and oil increase kapha and Medha (body fat) and should be avoided.
2. Eat more wheat products than rice products. Use green gram and horse gram to reduce kapha and Medha.
3. Eat two teaspoons of honey with a cup of herbal tea "for weight loss' to help you lose weight.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour from the time you wake up.
5. Cut down on salt and dairy products like ice cream and butter.
6. Practitioners of Ayurveda suggests that one should eat two fruits in the morning and fruit every night one to lose belly fat.
7. Use a lot of cinnamon, ginger and pepper in your kitchen.
8. Avoid sleeping in the afternoon to avoid the slowdown in the basal metabolous rate and burn more calories.
9.Massaging the abdomen with lavanthailam, known to be effective in the breakdown of stubborn belly fat. Wash it off after 15 minutes with warm water.
10. Take 15 ml of Varadi, a tonic and mixed with 60 ml of boiled water. Add honey and have a spoonful every morning and evening. Rest for 15 minutes after taking this.
11. Drink a glass of warm water in the morning. This is very effective in reducing belly fat.
12. Grind horse gram to a fine powder. Add to heated sour buttermilk and apply this paste on the belly and vigorous.
13.Massage in an upward motion with a Horse gram powder it is very effective in reducing body fat. Then Bathe with hot water after the massage.
14.Refrain from non-vegetarian food as far as possible.
15. Exercises such as swimming, walking, jogging and also contribute to weight loss along with the above Ayurvedic remedies to reduce belly fat.