Ayurvedic Medicines for Azoospermia
Male infertility is caused due to many reasons, azoospermia, oligospermia; low sperm count and low motility are the leading cause of infertility. Azoospermia is also termed as no sperm or when there is no sperm in the semen. This type of semen disorder is found in approximately 5% of infertile men where sperm is absent.
You should know that the testes have two separate functions. The production of normal sperm in the semen, which needs for pregnancy and normal fertility. The other function of the testes is the production of testosterone in men is for hormones and others. So in most patients with sperm from the semen, although it has nothing away still produce sperm and male hormones remain normal.
The causes of azoospermia sperm
1. The various causes of null sperm are as follows:
2. Blockage in the flow of semen (sperm) from the testicles to the outside through the urethral opening.
3. Hormone deficiency and pituitary LH, FSH, prolactin, thyroid hormone causes azoospermia.
4. Maturation stop can also lead to azoospermia of primary stage.
5. Diseases of the testes (primary dysfunction of Leydig's cells), Chromosomal (Klinefelter syndrome and its variants, XX male gonadal dysgenesis), Defects in androgen biosynthesis, Orchitis (mumps, HIV, other viruses)
6. Varicocele (Grade 3 or worse): A varicocele is a varicose vein in the cable that connects the testicle Trauma leads to male infertility.
7. HGH Deficiency
8. Environmental toxins
9. Orchitis viral
10. Granulomatous disease such as tuberculosis, sarcoidosis of the testicles
11. Neurological diseases such as myotonic dystrophy produce azoospermia and male infertility.
12. Development and structural defects, germ cell aplasia, Sertoli cell only androgen resistance.
13. Mycoplasma infection also causes azoospermia and male infertility.
14. Defects associated with systemic disease, liver disease, kidney failure, sickle-cell anemia, celiac disease usually leads to azoospermia and male infertility.
The above are the main causes leading to azoospermia and male infertility.
The diagnosis of azoospermia because of the amount of sperm None
To properly diagnose the cause of zero sperm count and azoospermia cure is necessary and detailed history, and physical examination is necessary.
Examination of the history and physical examination: The first step in a proper cure of azoospermia and male infertility is the accurate diagnosis as the cause of sperm count NIL.
Azoospermia Research and Diagnosis:
To complete the diagnosis of the causes of azoospermia (sperm NIL) or male infertility, one or more of the following tests may be needed such as:
1. Male hormone profile: This profile includes all tests of male hormones that affect testicular development, growth and development of other reproductive organs and genital functions. LH, FSH, testosterone, prolactin, thyroid test.
2. The analysis of the chromosome karyotype (chromosome study)
3. Molecular genetic studies done in some special cases
4. Antisperm antibodies to cure azoospermia
5. USG or Doppler study of scrotum and testes for the treatment of azoospermia
6. Sensitivity of semen culture to determine the cause of male infertility.
7. Semen fructose for the diagnosis of azoospermia.
8. Genetic studies to treat or cure azoospermia male infertility.
9. FNAC to cure testicular azoospermia.
10. Egg penetration test to cure male infertility.
11. Evaluation of androgen receptors to determine azoospermia.
12. Combined pituitary hormone tests are done when necessary as an azoospermia cure.
13. Immunobead test for the treatment of male infertility or azoospermia
14. MRI of the head, CBC, systemic disease testing for the diagnosis of azoospermia
14. Factory test is done to heal and find Kallman syndrome to determine azoospermia and male infertility.
1.Homeopathic medicines for medicine Homeopathy cure's Azoospermia hormone free.
2. Homeopathy is effective medicine to cure 95% of sperm abnormalities in azoospermia, oligospermia, low sperm count, low motility, low sperm number and abnormal morphology of sperm cells that corrects spermatogenesis.
3. Faster progress is homeopathy medicine among all treatments for male infertility, and treatment azoospermia, fourfold increase's sperm count treatment of each month until the optimal mobility.
4. Homeopathic treatment is free of any effect or side effects for the treatment of male infertility or azoospermia.
5. During treatment with homeopathy for male infertility azoospermia, there is no restriction on dietary restrictions. Only restriction is not taking manly hormones, like the hormone testosterone that can block the good effect of this treatment. Therefore, the patient should avoid taking male hormones for at least a month before taking this treatment.
6. Due to to faster treatment homeopathy among all treatments, the treatment duration is 4 to 6 months only to cure azoospermia and male infertility.
7. After taking homeopathic medicines, there will be a gradual improvement and there will be cured of azoospermia to keep for long. Azoospermia male infertility can be controlled, and sperm count may remains normal up to 8 to 10 years or more after completion of treatment, if the count is reduced the patient will once again require hormonal treatment.