Ayurvedic Medicine for Warts Removal6:55:00 AM
A wart is also known as verruca, they are generally a small, rough tumor that can appear on any parts of the body such as hands, feet, neck etc. In simple terms, the wart is an abnormal growth of on the skin that is caused by a particular by a viral infection called (HPV) Human Papillomavirus. They are contagious when comes in contact with the skin of a person infected to it. They generally disappear after a few months but some can last for years and can also reoccur.
Warts are generally painless and cancerous but this skin disorder can be contagious and should be treated immediately. Some time the warts tend to regrow even if the warts are removed. It is due to the causative virus that is not completely eradicated from the skin. It is recommended that after the removal of warts, make sure to thoroughly clean the infected area so that the wart will not grow back again. There are many medicine and natural remedies which you can deal with the warts but it is necessary to know what type of warts do the person has, below are some of common types of Warts.
Common Types of Warts
Common warts – They are mostly found on hands fingers, knees and elbows where the skin seems to be broken. These type of warts are also called "seed Warts” because of its appearance, in this type of warts the blood vessels to the wart produce black dots that look like a seeds.
Filiform warts - They are mostly found or grow on around the mouth, nose or eyes. Its appearance has a finger shape they are usually flesh-colour.
Flat warts - They are mostly found on the faces but can also grow on arms, knees or hands. They as also called “juvenile warts”. This type of warts generally tends to grow in large numbers about 20 to 30 at a time.
Plantar warts - They are mostly found on the bottom of the foot. They are painful while one walks and feels like a small stone below a foot and can be very uncomfortable.
Genital warts – This type of warts are also called “venereal warts” they generally grow when contracted through sexual activates. They can also spread in contact to direct skin-to-skin during oral vaginal, anal or with an infected person.
Useful Herbs for Warts
We are all aware that there are many medications availed in the market that can be used to treat warts, but if the warts is on the beginning stage and those looking for a cheap, effective alternative medicine to get rid of this nasty skin diseases can try this lists of herbs for removing warts.
1. Aloe Vera - This plant has been used as remedy for various aliment, it has also been proved for a wart treatment in the past. It is very simple to use apply some aloe Vera gel on a cotton ball and place it on the warts the affected area of the skin, allowed it to remain there for a while. Repeat the procedure at least 5-7 times a day. In few days or week depending on the size of warts you will realize the wart is decreasing in size and will be completely removed.
2. Banana peel – Banana is a wonderful fruit have many benefits, eating banana can give you vitamins and the remaining banana peel can also be used as an effective wart remover. It is very simple to use simply rub the peeled banana in the area of the wart and surrounding. You will find that within two weeks will be cleared away depending on the size of warts. It is necessary to rub the peeling several times a day to achieve the best result.
3. Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice – Both this juice apple cider and lemon juice are very useful to combat with warts, it is a well known home remedies for removing warts. It is very simple to use just take a piece of cotton apply the juice, either use one of these two liquids and apply to the wart. Keep applying procedure at least 5-7 times a day and continuously for week or two until it gradually fade. The virus which causes warts is removed by citric acid liquids which are found in both this fruits.
4. Garlic – It is a useful herb that can be used as one of the home remedies for removing warts beside many other beneficial properties. It is very simple to use simply crush 3 garlic cloves, remove the skin and place it on the wart cover with a bandage overnight. Remove the bandage in the morning and you will notice a blister, which is a positive indication that the wart is growing weaker will be gone in a week depending on the size of warts.
5. Indian Sorrel - The leaves of the Indian sorrel plant are very effective remedy in dealing with the warts. It can be used in different ways such as one can directly apply a paste of the leaves onto the warts. One can also use the juice of the leaves mixed with several other beneficial ingredients for better results.
Home Remedies for Warts
1. Take a juice from the leaf of the Indian sorrel plant, mix it with some juice of an onion and apply this on the warts for removal.
2. Take a juice from the leaf of the Indian sorrel plant mix it with black pepper and ghee. It is best remedy for the warts or excrescences of the skin that are caused due to biliousness.
3. Take a teaspoon of coriander leaves juice with a pinch of turmeric in it and consume it daily.
4. Take a slice of raw potato and rub it on the wart for about ten minutes daily this method will help to remove warts.
5. Take the peel of a banana and keep the inner side of banana peel on the warts, tie it like a bandage. Change the bandage twice daily follow this constantly on the wart until the wart disappears.
6. Castor oil is also very helpful to fight against warts. Applied it regularly on the warts this will help the warts to become flexible and eventually disappear. One can also use camphor oil instead of castor oil.
7. Take a piece of clove of garlic, crush it do not make a paste. Keep this crushed garlic clove on the wart and bandage it this will help to remove warts.
8. The oil of the tea leaves is also useful to discharge the wart, apply the oil at night before going to bed; you will find that the wart slowly decreasing and disappearing.
9. Take a fresh fruit of Indian gooseberry rub on the warts, repeat several times a day. You can also use the juice of Indian gooseberry to rub on the wart, keep it covered with a bandage. One can also use any vitamin C tablets instead of Indian gooseberry, crushed and kept onto the warts and bandage it.
10. A similar kind of bandage treatment can also be done with grapefruit juice. Put a fresh grapefruit juice on the wart cover the area with a bandage and repeat this three or four times a day this will help the wart to disappears.
NOTE: These remedies for removing warts can be used in all cases of warts, except for warts that can be found in the genital area. The Warts that generally grow from these body parts may be signs of cervical cancer. So the best is to consult a doctor for a proper diagnosis.