Ayurvedic Medicine For Heart Blockage11:04:00 PM
Heart disease is one of the most common health problems that are found these days that often proved fatal. High levels of cholesterol in the body clog arteries, restricting to the free flow of blood. This causes discomfort in the heart with acute pain with other symptoms such as pain in the shoulder, jaw, back or neck can be felt in case of clogged arteries.
Above all, it is the lifestyle that we have to change. Erratic eating habits with no control over the intake of fat make it difficult for the proper functioning of the heart and other internal organs. The safest and best are the natural remedies or Ayurvedic herbs that help clear blocked arteries.
How To Know If You Have Heart Disease
About 25 to 30 percent of people with heart disease do not even know that until something serious happens. That's why it's a good idea to see your doctor for a regular checkup of cholesterol levels, triglycerides and blood pressure. If you have any of these symptoms given below, you must schedule a checkup as soon as possible.
1. Chest pain (angina): If you feel you have an elephant sitting on chest after climbing the stairs, your body may be giving you a warning.
2. Nausea or upset stomach: This could be more than the guacamole you ate at dinner, especially if you have recurring episodes of stomachache.
3. Sweating: Even if you have been not exercising. You feel weak or tired.
1. Arjun Tree: Arjun Tree is a popular name in Ayurveda; it helps to clear clogged arteries. This is not a new discovery it has been used by the ancient sages. The bark is rich in calcium carbonate and other important minerals such as magnesium and sodium. The bark of Arjuna helps in many ways such as improving the heartbeat; reduce the risk of heart attack. No side effects of this medication and have proven to be very beneficial even in a heart attack.
2. Flax seeds: Flax seeds or flax seed oil helps to reduce plaque formation around the arteries. It Contains Omega 3 fatty acids do wonders for clogged arteries. Omega 3 fatty acids are good for the heart, as it has anti-clotting properties. Ayurvedic herbs containing alpha-linolenic acids help in the controlling of cholesterol levels in the human body.
High carbohydrate foods such as clarified butter, oil, or margarine may causes great damage to the heart. You can reduce the intake of these foods to stay healthy. A sufficient intake of fluids and juices may keep your heart healthy. Replacing the cooking oil with linseed oil will increase the omega 3 in the body.
3. Garlic: Garlic is an effective medicine that works to lower bad cholesterol in the body. On the other hand, helps to increase the good HDL cholesterol. It has proven to be an effective remedy for blocking the artery symptoms.Garlic helps reduce plaque around the arteries
4. Hawthorn Berries: It is another common name that helps to reduce clogging of the arteries is hawthorn berries. The blood supply to the heart is improved thus reducing the risk of symptom blocked artery
1. Bran: Cereal bran is rich in fiber which helps to keep your cholesterol under control. The other foods rich in fiber in your closet include barley, oats, whole grains like brown rice and lentils and beans such as black beans and kidney beans.
2. Peanut butter: Eating 2 tablespoons of peanut butter daily can give you 1/3 of vitamin E which is required for the body. Since vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin (other antioxidant vitamins are soluble in water), which is found in abundance in fatty foods than a vegetable oils and nuts.
3. Wine: Research has been made that drinking a glass of alcohol a day may help in the battle against heart disease. Health experts say that alcohol if taken moderate quantities is helpful.
Moderate is defined as one glass a day for women and two glasses of alcohol a day for men.
What's in a drink?
1. Twelve ounces of beer
2. five ounces of wine or
3. 1.5 ounces of whiskey.
5. Olive oil: The American Heart Association and the American Dietetic Association recommend of getting most of your fat from monounsaturated sources. Olive oil is tone of them try to use in place of other vegetable oils when cooking vegetables.
Tips for Healthy Life: Exercise and dietary regulations are needed to prevent blockage in the arteries. High intake of fresh fruits and vegetables can maintain a clean system that provides a good amount of nutrients to the body. Quit smoking because it is one of the most common causes of artery blockage. Every step of you towards a better lifestyle will make your heart healthy.