Ayurvedic Medicine For Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is defined as a mental disorder characterized by hallucinations, delusions, incoherence and physical agitation it has been determined to be a thought disorder rather than a mood disorder.
There are several treatment options available for patients with schizophrenia today, ranging from medication, therapy, behavioral treatments are among it. However, natural form of remedies / treatment is considered to have some of the best approaches in the treatment of all without harmful side effects related to other forms of treatment.
Symptoms of Schizophrenia
The common symptoms of schizophrenia are heavier abnormal, not taking care of him self and not socializing, time off work, suspiciousness, hallucinations and false beliefs. Other symptoms include insomnia, irritability, and violent action's inconsistent act or speak.
Ayurvedic View on Schizophrenia
Ayurveda has a rare vision and definition of schizophrenia, which also explains its unique approach to treatment. Schizophrenia is known as "Unmaad" in ayurveda. In the case of modern physicians, their base of treatment approach as symptoms occurs in this disorder. Same approach is used in Ayurveda, despite differences in specific components to analyze the impact of this mental disorder.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Schizophrenia
Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera or Winter Cherry): Traditionally, Ashwagandha has been used for many things, as a sedative, a diuretic, a rejuvenating tonic, an anti-inflammatory. Many Western countries call this Ayurveda herb as indian ginseng, every time you hear of ginseng, because of its frequent use to increase energy, strength and endurance, and is well known to relieve stress. It is especially beneficial if you have stress-related disorders such as arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, general debility and more.
Brahmi (Bacopa monniera): Apart from raising the intellectual and cognitive function, Brahmi creates a sense of calm and tranquility in the person. It's weird how it can stimulate mental processes, while reducing stress, panic attacks and nervous anxiety. Because of this, we can say that brahmi is very good for high-stress situations, such as work or study. Thinking clear in your thoughts is as important as being able to work under extreme pressure.
The people at the main have the intelligence to achieve rigorous standards, but do not have the poise and confidence to achieve them. Additionally, Brahmi helps to soothe the restlessness and distraction that can cause nervousness. Brahmi is perfect for college students and people into the workforce who have to deal with these problems every day.
Natural Home Remedies for Schizophrenia
1. Patients suffering from schizophrenia should be given psychotherapy to deal with the psychic condition of patients.
2. Taking herbal tea made ??from a teaspoon of dry asian ginseng powder is the valuable home remedy for schizophrenia. This herbal tea remedy helps to cure schizophrenia with neuro protective properties. Follow this remedy regularly by consuming this herbal tea twice a day for six months.
3. Licorice, passionflower and kava kava are also considered good for stress related to schizophrenia and anxiety.
4. The patient must have a happy environment. Environments that induce psychological conditions must be identified and eliminated.
5. Herbal teas made ??from sage, chamomile, basil, rosemary, St. John's wort, cardamom and other similar herbs are the most popular home remedies for schizophrenia.
6. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, aromatherapy and natural home remedies are very beneficial for schizophrenia and related problems, such as depression and anxiety.
7. Tea prepared from a mixture of a quarter teaspoon of basil and half a teaspoon of sage in a cup of boiling water is particularly useful in alleviating the problems associated with this psychological disorder.
8. Yoga meditation and breathing exercises help to calm the mind.
Note: While some people believe in the effectiveness of Ayurvedic treatments, there is little evidence to prove its benefits for the treatment of schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that requires medical intervention to manage symptoms. Tell your doctor or mental health professional if you are considering using an ayurvedic remedy. Do not stop taking prescribed medication unless directed by your doctor.