Ayurvedic Medicine For Vomiting During Pregnancy
Vomiting is not new to all of us. We know what happens in the vomit and how it feels to vomit. But many of us do not know why they vomit. There are several causes for vomiting. Common causes of vomiting are eating too much food, pregnancy, illness, drinking too much alcohol, acid reflux, viral infection, motion sickness, stomach cancer, brain tumors, brain damage and appendicitis.
Many pregnant women feel sick or vomit during early pregnancy.For pregnant women, nausea and vomiting are more likely to develop in the first or second month of pregnancy and start declining at the end of the first trimester of pregnancy in week 18 outdoors. However, up to 20 percent of women may find that their symptoms lasting sickness in the third quarter, and 5 percent experience nausea and vomiting to delivery.In most cases are mild and can be solved by several home remedies and cures by herbal medicine.
Ayurvedic herbs used by vomiting during pregnancy
1. Peppermint (Mentha piperita): All mints are very effective in controlling morning sickness. Examples are spearmint, peppermint and Horsemint. Its aromas and flavors can stimulate the different channels of the body and alleviate feelings of nausea and vomiting.
2. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) : Ginger is the best remedy for morning sickness. It can be taken in any form such as pasta, beer, tea, etc it is best remedy to seek immediate relief from the symptoms of morning sickness.
3.Anise (Pimpinella anisum): Aniseed is well known for its detoxifying and soothing properties. They may also be beneficial in treatment for heartburn. Anise has traditionally been used in many different cultures to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of nausea and other problems with nausea.
4.Raspberry (Rubus idaeus): While there are no scientific studies to support the use of raspberries for morning sickness, but it has strong traditional uses of roots and reputation for treatment for a variety of conditions, "female", like menstrual cramps, nausea and pains delivery.
Home remedies for vomiting during pregnancy
1. Drinking lemon water or lemon-scented when traveling is the best solution to stop vomiting due to motion sickness.
2. Eating Orange with Black salt preferably salt helps stop vomiting caused by motion sickness.
3. Ripe banana is useful for blood stains in vomit.
4. A pinch of powdered cloves (Laung) with honey taken helps to stop vomiting during pregnancy.
5. Eating Gooseberry (Amla) Morabba helps stop vomiting during pregnancy.
6. Roasted Bengal gram (Chana) powder and taken with water helps reduce vomiting during pregnancy.
7. Water melon (Tarbooj) juice mixed with sugar candy (Mishri) powder, helps stop vomiting caused by Pitt.
8. Take a tablespoon of tamarind juice (Imli) helps stop vomiting caused by Pitt.
9. Drink juice of sugar cane (Ganna) juice with honey, helps stop vomiting caused by Pitt.
10. Boil ground coriander (dhania) seeds or ground leaves in water and filter. Drinking the slow cooking helps to stop vomiting.
11. Take a spoonful of basil (tulsi) juice with honey helps to stop vomiting.
12. Boil neem leaves in water and filter. Drinking this decoction helps to stop vomiting.
13. Eating Harad (Terminalia chebula, Haritaki) powder mixed with honey, helps stop vomiting.
14. Drinking Mint (Pudina) juice mixed with lemon juice, helps stop vomiting.
15. Put some wet cloth in the stomach through the navel area cools the stomach and helps stop vomiting from Pitt.
16. Eating a raw onion with honey and drink a tablespoon of onion juice and ginger juice, helps stop vomiting.
17. Sprinkle Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) powder and salt Rock (Saindha namak) on a piece of ginger. Slowly sucking ginger helps stop vomiting.
18. Taking cumin seeds (jeera) powder, cardamom powder (Elaichi) mixed with a spoon of honey, or milk boiled with cumin seeds and cardamom, helps stop vomiting.
19. Taking Cinnamon powder (Dalchini) mixed with honey or cinnamon drink boiled milk, helps stop vomiting.
20. In half a glass of water put half spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of cumin (jeera) powder and a pinch of cinnamon (Dalchini) powder.Drinking this three times a day helps stop vomiting.
Note : In more severe cases, an anti-sickness It it rather good for you to contact your doctor