Ayurvedic Medicine For Sex
Sexual function is a complex mixture of anatomical, neurological, endocrine, metabolic and psychological factors significant human activity. Sex is not only physical activity but also a mental relaxation and even elevator. If any of the partners remain dissatisfied, family life is altered. The male partner always worries about his ability to satisfy his female counterpart. If there is a problem of erection, ejaculation and retention then the male subject is designated as sexual dysfunction.
A person who is not able to achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for mutually satisfying relationship is known as klaibya or dhajabhanga. All classic and collection Ayurveda deals with fertility, sexuality, problems and solutions, as well as positive health in a separate chapter known as tantra vajikarana. Description on klaibya vajikarana and are available throughout the period running from the Vedas to the present day and tantra text.Aim vajikarana goal of Ayurveda is very clear and complete, ie, procreation and recreation. This includes the treatment of the mind and body.Next to the need for food, water and sleep, sexual desire is the most potent biological unit. The importance of this aspect of human life is duely recognized by Ayurvedic authority in a separate section is known vajikarana tantra. The inability to perform normal sexual desire and a willing partner is unable to have intercourse with her due to lack of penile rigidity. Even if you manage to get an erection, your anxiety cause attacks of breathlessness and sweating and his attempts to have sex will lead to Vatsayan failure.Maharshi "Kamsutra" is the famous book primarily related sexology and Charak samhita reecreative describes both procreative and recreational.
Ayurveda and its emphasis on sex
1.Sex is an integral part of our daily habits (Dina charya)
2.The ideal time for intimacy is at night, about two hours after dinner
3.An absolutely satisfying sexual union, when developed over time, gives you and your partner with health and vitality.
4.For best results, each of the partners should be physically and emotionally with the other.
5.Touch, smell, food, music and ambience play a vital role in developing, increasing and prolonging intimacy.
6.Sex pervert or unsatisfactory has adverse effects on mental and physical health, and that aggravates the functional elements (doshas) and reduces immunity.
7.Foods such as milk and meat soup boiled rice with ghee, oil, meat juice, sugar and honey improves sexual stamina for men and women.
8.Talking about their needs, desires and concerns with the partner can bring the couple closer together and help enjoy better sexual intimacy.
9.Ayurveda recommends the intake of cheese, milk, eggs and coconut milk to enhance sexual desire.
Ayurvedic herbs for sexual energy
1.Ashwagandha (withinia somnifera):Is it beneficial for improving sexual health in both men and women. It is known to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, erectile dysfunction and weakness.
2.Shilajatu: Shilajatu is a resin formed from vegetable matter decomposed. It not only helps in sexual dysfunction, but is also useful in the fight against aging and rejuvenating properties.
3.Atma Gupta Mucuna pruriens (Velvet Bean):To improve fertility.
4.Curculigo orchioides (Musali): Regular use of powder mixed with ghee acts as an aphrodisiac.
5.Asparagus racemosus (Satavari): Satavari root is consumed as juice, pulp, decoction or powder and is used as an aphrodisiac.
6.Buchanania throw (Priyala):The kernel is powdered and eaten with milk as an aphrodisiac.
7.Emblica officinalis (Amalaki):The fruit and seed of Amalaki is used in powder form and the juice is used as an aphrodisiac.
8.Semecarpus anacardium (Bhallataka): nuts, oil and flowers of this plant are used as a paste and the oil is used as an aphrodisiac.
9.Tribulus terrestris (Goksura):The entire plant is used in powder form and the decoction is used as an aphrodisiac.
Ayurvedic massage for sexual energy
Ayurveda is the first system we have dedicated a special chapter called 'vaji Karana "Sexual function to improve the sex life of men and women.
1. Abhyanga (full body massage Ayurveda) - Stress relieved through Abhyanga, a unique method of massage with medicated oil, which improves blood circulation, tones muscles and relaxes the body.
2. Therapy Pizchil or King - The whole body is subjected to currents of warm medicated oil with simultaneous soft massage. More than three liters of medicated oil is used in this method. This therapy protects the body from illnesses and builds up immunity for a healthy life.
It is very useful for rheumatic diseases, arthritis, paralysis, sexual weakness, neurological disorders, blood pressure and nervous weakness and helps slow the aging process.
3. Navarakizhi - A body massage with small cotton cloth boluses filled Navara cooked rice after a liberal application of medicated oil. The rice is cooked in cow's milk and herbal decoction. The boluses were dipped in the same mixture of cow milk and herbs and the decoction is applied around the body to induce sweat. This procedure is very rejuvenating, nourishing and prepares the individual to cope with the stress and tension of a busy lifestyle.
It enhances physical consistency, strengthens the nervous system and improves the overall appearance of the skin. This is a strengthening fomentation employed in neurological disorders, rheumatism, arthritis and malnutrition of limbs. This is very effective in improving sexual health.
4. Ksheera dhara - herbal milk is poured on the forehead or around the body. This is a great therapy for people suffering from headaches predominantly Vata and Pitta, insomnia and mental tension. Improved sexual desire in women
5. Kati Vasti - A specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lower back and retained within the limits of black gram paste for the required duration. The healing properties of herbal oils used in therapy deeply cleans and enriches the blood, builds and maintains strong muscle and connective tissues and lubricates the joints
keeping them flexible and pain free. Relieves lower back conditions as prolepse intervertebral disc lumbar spondylosis, low back pain (LBP) and sciatica. Improves nervous system function and blood circulation to the reproductive organs male / female turn improves sexual functions.